Today my Tigger glass met with it's untimely demise from the hands of a 23 month old. The glass did not see it coming, it was on the far back corner of the end table, who would have thought this glass would draw so much attention while just having juice in it. I still have not brought myself to through the pieces away yet. People might laugh and call me silly, but those of you who know understand. This is my favorite glass, I've had it for years and it has made it through 5 moves. It was a sad sad morning today. Goodbye to my Tigger glass and with that good bye here are some Tigger facts.


Tigger Song

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers,
is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
I'm the only one.
Oh, III'm the only one!
Oh, the wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
Tiggers are wonderful chaps.
They're loaded with vim and vigor.
They love to leap in your lap.
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is ...
I'm the only one!