Tis the season to be busy fa la la la la la la.

I have been missing from the blogging community for almost a month now. I've been kinda busy thought. We moved from Wembley back to Grande Prairie. Tuk has moved out to "The Farm" with my mom and dad. There a few cats there for him to play with and he gets to play outside, it was a little too hard for him to have to stay in the house all the time with us. Been spending more time with Aden these days :). We took family Christmas picture together at Tina's house. We got a few gooders out of the bunch, its hard trying to keep a tired 19 month olds attention on one thing and staying still is out of the story. We got through though. Found a new cooking job.. start on Monday, so we'll see how it goes. It is night shifts, which I haven't done in a few years(not too fond of them). Its cook for a pub and bar.. we'll see how I like it. Hopefully I'll be back blogging more, heres some new picture while I've been away. Enjoy!

Snow starts our winter season off
Time for those toques
Tryin to sleep winter away
Crafts!
Sharing.. Want some??
Gingerbread house that got hit by hurricane Lance... No one was hurt
Family picture